[Disksim-users] Does anyone have good traces for the SSD Extention?

Yangyang Pan yyangpan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 23:53:15 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I am using the SSD extention now. There are only two ascii traces in the
package, which is sensitive to the number of parallel planes.

However, the synthetic traces are not sensitive to the number of parallel
planes. So I want to find more real workload traces.  Such as the traces
from the University of Maryland, and the traces on
http://traces.cs.umass.edu/index.php/Storage/Storage.

But when I run the traces, there are always errors about the mapping or "can
not find some blno  " or "disksim: disksim_logorg.c:763: logorg_maprequest:
Assertion `logorgno != -1' failed. Aborted "  or " Segmentation fault".

So does anyone have suggestion for this problem? Thank you very much.

Best,
Yangyang