[Disksim-users] Need some help on modeling disk

king king ted.wuhan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 22:25:15 EDT 2009

I'm doing some research on improving I/O performance of Xen and I want to
get some data on the overhead of different types of hard disk.
I have read the disksim4-manual, but I don't know what those paraments on
disk, buses, controller should be and there are little infomation on the
internet showing how to do so.
I need help on modeling different disk type according to performance . I
also want to know where should I get the paraments required by disksim4 from
different types of disks.

Thanks in advance.
Ted.