[Disksim-users] Hardware used for UDE and SATA emulation

Mark DM markosjal at gmail.com
Thu May 21 20:25:40 EDT 2009

I do not know of my last post did not make it to the list so I will make a
similar post hgere after having waited.

I need to set up DiskSIM with IDE or SATA (preferrably IDE) interfaces. I
understand that a SCSI host adapter may be no different than a ASCI device,
however I do not know if this applies to the workd of ATA and SATA as well.

If anyone he45e can please clarify what hardware  I need to emulate an ATA
and SATA interface I would very much appreciate it

Thanks,

Mark de Leon