[Disksim-users] Fwd: IDE Disk Simulation

Mark DM markosjal at gmail.com
Tue May 19 14:35:12 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have been looking to create an embedded solution, and your Disk Simulator
project, or at least a part of it,  looks like it may be what I need.

I am interested mostly in the hardware used in your project. I need only
simulate an IDE or SATA Disk, that would ultimately connect to  a Samba or
NFS share. From what I read that came out of Berkeley, it runs an unmodified
version of Linux. I also saw some images of a board that came from UC
Berkeley, but I can not find any details about the hardware that was used
there either. Do you know of any similar prototype platforms? Can you
provide details or links to what you use?

Thanks,

Mark de Leon Martinez
1 503 334 0591