[Disksim-users] Response Time for each request.

Ted Wobber wobber at microsoft.com
Tue Jan 6 16:04:37 EST 2009

Bhushan -

Assuming that you are happy with a statistical summary of requests, the SSD add-on computes the request latency in aggregate and also gives information about the distribution of reads and writes.

It also gives similar numbers for each simulated flash chip.

If you need more detailed output, you can always hack the code.  The SSD request completion handler is in ssd.c:  ssd_request_complete.  There are also chip (element) access completion routines in that module.

Best regards,

Ted Wobber
MSR Silicon Valley