[Disksim-users] Question of SATA disk simulation

Lee Joo Hwan joohwan at aces.snu.ac.kr
Wed Dec 30 21:17:05 EST 2009

First, thank you for your quick reply.

I just have one more question.

If part of DIXtrac cna extract subset of the disk parameters, how could
I do that? Or if you have some document of that matter, would you inform me.

And as there are other tools which can extract parameters from disks, do
you have some in your mind to recommend me.

Again, thank you for your quick response.

JooHwan.