[Disksim-users] cache on SSD using disksim

french_air(GBZ) french_air at 126.com
Sat Dec 19 11:04:54 EST 2009

Hi, all
   How can I add a cache on top of the SSD add-on? I modify the controller type into controller type=3 and config some related parameters , however, it did not work, some problems occur: Stopping simulation because of saturation, it seems that the IO queue length is larger than the Max queue length and the reason is that the replacement algorithm does not work...
   Is there someone who has already simulated a cache on top of the SSD? could you help me? thanks a lot!

Regards,
frenchair