[Disksim-users] why most of requests hadn't executed?

lucky.wu.han lucky.wu.han at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 08:56:26 EST 2008

Hello all

I use disksim to simulate the  storage subsystem. The trace is websearch1.spc which had been changed to ascii format. The number of io request is 100000+.
But when i run disksim(./disksim disk.parv output ascii WebSearch1.ascii 0), it stop abnormally. The error out is:
    "Stopping simulation because of saturation: simtime 73.129074,totalreqs 10008"
I don't know why. Most of requests hadn't executed.
Who can tell me the reason ?
thank you for your help!
Have a nice day!

2008-11-06