[Disksim-users] asynchronous callback

Yinliang Yue yueyinliang at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 20:39:56 EDT 2008

In syssim_driver.c, there are N requests issued into disksim. However, they are synchronous, the second request is issued when main() the first request completed. In my implementation,  i want to issue requests from iotracefile according to their actual time interval.

In other words, the example in syssim_driver.c is synchronous and i want to implement asynchronous.

( I want to issue the second request got from iotracefile before the completion of the first request )

How can i accomplish this purpose?

Best regards!
Yinliang

2008-03-27