[Disksim-users] Question about vitual disk simulation(modified).

keepeffort keepeffort at naver.com
Fri Oct 19 05:32:00 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm going to simulate 'mydisk.c'.
I want to simulate for general disk simulation results that seek time, rotation time and access time.
According to DiskSim manual, I should input 6 arguments at the prompt line.
On the other hand, I should input these arguments

 disksim(executable)

at my DiskSim test simulation source of main().
But, I don't know what arguments are inputted at prompt line.
I have been tryed variable ways, but it was not executed with 'segmentation fault' error.
What should I input the 6 arguments? Please explain to me with some successful examples.
Thanks alot !

Best regards,
YG