[Disksim-users] status of disksim

John Bucy bucy at gloop.org
Wed Nov 28 16:41:37 EST 2007

Hi all,

Our group of CMU/PDL alumni are still trying to get a new disksim
release together;  we're just very busy with our day jobs and it's
been hard to make time to work on it.  I believe we're down to the
last one or two outstanding issues that need to be fixed before we can
ship so we may actually be able to get it done this month!

john