[Disksim-users] Simulating multiple processes (applications) with trace-driven simulation

John Bucy bucy at gloop.org
Mon May 21 13:46:05 EDT 2007

I think the way I'd do this is use a lightweight threads package like
gnu pth or "state threads", run disksim in one thread through the
interface and model each of your processes with a separate thread.
You'd have to write the glue to synchronize all this but I wouldn't
think it would be more than 100 lines of code or so.

john