[Disksim-users] Request coalescence

mingju Li mingjule at gmail.com
Sun May 13 23:33:15 EDT 2007

We found that the program would stop when it has the number of requests the
user asks for in the generating list which means some requests are still in
the queues in different places like in controller or disks waiting for the
service. So you will find in the result that "total number of requests
generated" is the number of requests you asked for but "the total number of
requests handled" is always less than "the total number of requests
generated".  Although I tested it using synchronous way but I think it
should work the same way with using trace.

Ming