[Disksim-users] Regarding .parv .seek .model .diskspecs files

Steve Schlosser swschlosser at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 12:03:23 EDT 2007

Hi

Generating configurations for new disks is the goal of another tool
called DIXtrac (http://www.pdl.cmu.edu/Dixtrac/index.html), which is
not currently available online, although we are hoping to make a
public release soon.  You can try to edit your configuration files to
reflect the parameters of another disk, but it will probably be tricky
to get it right.

-steve