[Disksim-users] Can Disksim 3.0 be compiled using VC++?

John Bucy bucy at gloop.org
Fri Jun 8 13:44:53 EDT 2007

That msvc file is very old and has not been maintained.  Someone is
going to contribute a new setup for this.  In the meantime, I am not
aware of any reason that this would be particularly difficult to do,
but won't be able to help much if you want to try to do it yourself as
I have no experience with msvc.

john