[Disksim-users] Diskmodels for disks support TCQ/NCQ

Greg Ganger ganger at ece.cmu.edu
Fri Jul 27 22:13:02 EDT 2007

parameters for modifying disk queue depths and scheduling algorithms are
listed in the User Guide.  I don't remember which disk models that were
included allow for command queueing, but I wouldn't be surprised if all
did.  (The simulator doesn't differentiate tagged vs. native, in terms
of real-world mechanism for achieving the same basic end.)

Greg