[Disksim-users] adding RAID6 to disksim

Mike Kapralos mpkapralos at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 17:33:31 EST 2007

Hi there all. I am attempting to add RAID6 to disksim, and I have tried to simply copy the parity_rotated code into a subroutine which I named after RAID6. When I try to run even this, I get an error which tells me "unknown maptype at logorg_RDP - 4" even though I never changed the mapping type. Has anyone else tried to do something similar to this that could lend me some advice about what the error might be?
Thanks,
Mike