[Disksim-users] More about the source code

hust_mb maobo1983 at 163.com
Mon Aug 27 03:05:37 EDT 2007

Hi,

Sorry I don't catch your meaning.

What I want to do is changing the on-board cache structure. So I will extend the disksim_diskcache.c.
But some parameters I don't know how to config it such as the flush policy etc. Does the on-board cache parameters are all configered in the disk parameters?

Please forgive my uninterrupted bother and untalented.
Thank you very much.

maobo
2007-08-27