[Disksim-users] Disksim as an external simulator - multiple "disksim initialize"

micael yaborovsky yaborovsky at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 11:24:23 EDT 2007

Hi Disksimers,

  I would like to ask a question regarding “disksim interface.c”.
  when using Disksim as an external simulator, can I
  perform "disksim initialize" sevral times to perform sevral diffrent experiments,
  with no danger of previus experiment state to effect the next experiment?
  (I do pefrorm "disksim shutdown" at the end of each experiment)

  Best,
  Michael Yaborovsky