[Disksim-users] FIFO, RANDOM, and LIFO replacement in the smart controller

Greg Ganger ganger at ece.cmu.edu
Thu Apr 26 20:58:15 EDT 2007

hmm, that is strange.  Here is what I get:

% grep FIFO *
grep: CVS: Is a directory
disksim_bus.c:#define FIFO_ARB          2
disksim_bus.c:      case FIFO_ARB:
disksim_cachemem.c:      } else if ((cache->replacepolicy != CACHE_REPLACE_FIFO) && (cache->replacepolicy != CACHE_REPLACE_SLRU)) {
disksim_cachemem.h:#define CACHE_REPLACE_FIFO   1

(The bus stuff is not relevant.)

Greg