[Disksim-users] FIFO replacement in the smart controller

Greg Ganger ganger at ece.cmu.edu
Thu Apr 26 11:18:36 EDT 2007

The person who wrote that code did it so long ago that he can't verify
that it still works.  So many years later, it wouldn't shock me to learn
that it doesn't work correctly, but I also doubt that that code changed
much (at all?) since it was originally written.

Sorry I couldn't be more definitive.

Greg