[Disksim-users] Per-process disk time

YipKei Kwok yipkeikwok at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 14:01:25 EDT 2007

Thanks for the prompt response, Greg.

So, any suggestion on how to implement this additional feature?

Thanks.

-Yipkei

On 4/24/07, Greg Ganger <ganger at ece.cmu.edu> wrote:

> No, it doesn't.
>
> Greg
>

> On Tue, 24 Apr 2007, YipKei Kwok wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Disksim provides disk statistics data such as `Disk Transfer time
> > stats' and `Disk Access time stats', as described on page 42 of the
> > reference manual v3.0.
> >
> > All these data are aggregated, i.e. time spent on disks for all
> > processes. Question: Does it provide per-process time disk time
> > statistics, as well? For e.g., disk time, or %age of disk time, spent
> > on process 1.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > -Yipkei
> >
> > --
> > Web site:
> > http://360.yahoo.com/yipkeikwok
> > http://www.mcs.csueastbay.edu/~ykwok/
> > email addresses:
> > yipkeikwok at gmail dot com
> > ykwok2 at utep dot edu
> > ICQ UIN:    2309842
> > Google Talk ID:    yipkeikwok at gmail dot com
> > Yahoo! Messenger ID:    yipkeikwok
> > MSN Messenger ID:    yipkeikwok at hotmail dot com

"Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers and it
is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian
Nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers."
- John Jay

"I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens me." - Philippians 4:13