[Disksim-users] synthetic workload

John Bucy bucy at ece.cmu.edu
Thu Oct 5 19:18:41 EDT 2006

Because of the way the workload generator is integrated into the main
disksim event loop, I expect it wouldn't be completely trivial to pull
it out -- you'd probably have to reimplement some of the environment
it expects to run in.  But you can probably lift out code that
computes the sizes/lbns/interarrival times/etc and wrap your own
"driver harness" around it.

john