[Disksim-users] disk block address space

John Bucy bucy at gloop.org
Thu Oct 5 14:38:39 EDT 2006

It sounds like that's a bug, perhaps in the layout code.  In general,
that model is *very* old.  I think about the newest one in the 3.0
release distribution is the atlas10k model which you might want to try
instead.  And in response to your question, you definitely should be
able to access every lbn from 0 to n-1.

john