[Disksim-users] Invoking several copies of disksim simultaneously

haya shem tov hayashemtov at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 18:16:43 EDT 2006

Dear Disksim users,

  I intend to use several copies of disksim simultaneously,
using disksim_interface.c. I think I can init several disksim copies,
even using the same parameter file (?).
Then I can activate each disksim copy separately,
  while they are all synchronized with the system time.
The functions syssim_schedule_callback, syssim_deschedule_callback,
syssim_report_completion will be invoked only by the disksim copy
currently performs an internal event.

  Am I correct? Is the something I should note?

  I would also like to join a question previously ask in the forum -
Does anybody have disk specification files newer then those published?
This could really be a great help, since I feel my research may be much
stronger using up-to-date disk specification.

  Very best, and 10x for any help,
Haya Shemtov