[Disksim-users] Has anyone succeeded in compiling disksim on IA64?

Steve zgy04 at 126.com
Mon Aug 14 10:03:05 EDT 2006

Hello,disksim-users,

I  have  scratched  my  head  to  compile  the  great  disksim  3.0  on  an  IA64  machine,but  when  I  run  disksim  on  IA64,  it  give  me  a  segment  fault. And I have got to know that the segment fault happened on the 1065 line in the "libparam/util.c" file (i.e. the libparamparse() function call). Because I am confused with the bison toolkit,I can't modify the libparam.y filt to make the libparamparse() usable.
Has anyone succeeded in compiling disksim on IA64? Any suggestion or comment is welcome.

Best  Luck!

        Steve
        zgy04 at 126.com
        2006-08-14