[Disksim-users] When wil the upcoming release of disksim comeup??

Xiaoyu Yao xyao at cse.unl.edu
Sat Aug 12 01:56:49 EDT 2006

Hi there,

The wrong configuration may lead to segment fault. In your case, it is
also possible related to the difference between IA32 and IA64. But I
don't have environment and experience to run disksim under IA64. I'm
just curious about the scale of your simulation and how IA64 can help to
improve the simulation speed?

Xiaoyu