[Disksim-users] some questions regarding Disksim

haya shem tov hayashemtov at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 9 05:26:14 EDT 2006

Dear Disksim users,
  I am new in disksim and I am trying to integrate disksim in a larger simulator
  Using disksim_interface.c.
  I am having some difficulties since I do not fully understand the API.
  Does anyone has more documentation on disksim interface functions, or more example programs? In detail, in the file syssim_driver.c when the function syssim_report_completion is called , how can I know which request was completed? Is there no ID filed in the Request structure?
  Best,
Haya Shemtov