[DANCE] DANCE Talk Series: Dr. Stian Haklev, Post-Doc, EPFL Lausanne on Feb 5 at 12 noon Eastern Time

Sreecharan Sankaranarayanan sreecharan93 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 14:27:34 EST 2018

Hello everyone!

Our next DANCE talk is right around the corner. This time we have Dr. Stian
Håklev presenting about FROG: A Platform for Authoring and Running Complex
Collaborative Scripts. More details on our speaker and the talk are
available as usual on our website dance.cs.cmu.edu/talks. The talk will be
held on Monday, February 5 at 12 noon Eastern Time. The youtube link to the
live chat and talk is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sQEYFleRCs. As
always, we will be accepting questions live during the talk as well as by
email at sreechas at cs.cmu.edu in case you are unable to attend the talk live.

Please visit out youtube channel for recordings of the previous talks -
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbB2N-2gwh1RfjGBAz_nWpw. Subscribe and
press the bell icon for receiving notifications when we go live or post a
new video.

Looking forward to seeing you all!
Sreecharan Sankaranarayanan

Graduate Student and Co-Director, DANCE