[DANCE] DANCE Talk Series: Prof. Dr. H. Ulrich Hoppe, University of Duisburg-Essen on June 12 at 12 noon EDT

Sreecharan Sankaranarayanan sreecharan93 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 08:01:03 EDT 2017

Hello everyone!

Our next DANCE talk is right around the corner. This time we will have
Prof. Dr. H Ulrich Hoppe from the University of Duisburg-Essen talking to
us about learning analytics. More details on our speaker and the talk are
available as usual on our website dance.cs.cmu.edu/talks. The talk will be
held at 12 noon EDT on Monday, June 12. The youtube link to the live talk
and chat is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ26RfUKkL4. As always, we will
be accepting questions via the live chat as well as by email to
sreechas at cs.cmu.edu if you are unable to attend the talk live.

Please visit out youtube channel for recordings of the previous talks -
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbB2N-2gwh1RfjGBAz_nWpw.

Looking forward to seeing you all!
Sreecharan Sankaranarayanan

Graduate Student and Co-Director, DANCE