[DANCE] DANCE Talk Series: Prof. Timothy McKay, University of Michigan on April 10 at 12 noon EDT

Sreecharan Sankaranarayanan sreechas at cs.cmu.edu
Fri Apr 7 15:39:35 EDT 2017

Hello everyone!

Our next DANCE talk is right around the corner. This time we will have
Prof. Tim McKay talking to us about the Digital Innovation Greenhouse at
the University of Michigan and several associated projects. More
information about our speaker and the talk is available on our website
dance.cs.cmu.edu/talks. The talk will be held at 12 noon EST on Monday, Apr
10. The Youtube link to the live talk and chat is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yjIZdnt6R0. As always, we will be
accepting questions in the live chat as well as by email to
sreechas at cs.cmu.edu if you are unable to attend the talk live.

The recording of our previous talk by Prof. Dani Ben-Zvi from the
University of Haifa, Israel is available at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hr_u3GeuNo. Thanks to everyone who
submitted questions.

Looking forward to seeing you all in what promises to be a very interesting
talk!
Sreecharan Sankaranarayanan

Graduate Student and Co-Director, DANCE
Carnegie Mellon University,