[DANCE] Live participation in tomorrow's DANCE talk

Oliver Ferschke ferschke at cs.cmu.edu
Wed Jan 27 18:02:34 EST 2016

Dear DANCE partners,
in the past, we have always invited you to submit questions during DANCE talks using the Q&A function of hangouts.
We would like tomorrow's talk to be more interactive and invite you to participate live in the hangout with audio and/or video, so you have the chance to interact with the speaker directly.
The number of external participants is limited to seven.
Use the following link to participate live with audio and/or video:
  https://hangouts.google.com/call/35ihp2egvuwxnmzvt2w3rfw2mea

Of course, you still have the option to use the Q&A in the hangout as usual and also watch the recording later using the regular link:
  https://plus.google.com/events/cec64nmpclmcsmhihk2ek9m5cp0

Best,
Oliver and Carolyn