[DANCE] Upcoming talk by Dragan Gašević about ProSolo on Feb 17

Oliver Ferschke ferschke at cs.cmu.edu
Wed Feb 10 13:23:55 EST 2016

Dear DANCE community,
next week on Wednesday, Feb 17 at 11.00 EST (note the changed date), we will host the second DANCE talk of the year.
Dragan Gašević from the university of Edinburgh is going to talk about ProSolo, a platform for personalized, competency-based learning.

You can find an abstract, links to the hangout as well as more information about the speaker on the talk website under http://dance.cs.cmu.edu/talks/talk9.html

As usual, you will have the opportunity to submit questions during the talk that we are going to address after the presentation and discuss with the speaker.

We are looking forward to an interesting talk and an active discussion.
Best,
Oliver and Carolyn