[DANCE] DANCE Talk Series: Rita Kizito, PhD, Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University

Carolyn P. Rose cprose at cs.cmu.edu
Thu Dec 1 12:56:56 EST 2016

Hey DANCE Partners,

Our next DANCE talk is right around the corner!  We will have an exciting
presentation by Rita Kizito from Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
discussing some exciting initiatives related to learning in social media
and more generally, learning sciences efforts in South Africa.  You won't
want to miss it.

The talk will be held on December 7, 2016 at 11am EST.  We will provide
the google hangout link very soon.  In the mean time, mark your calendars
and see http://dance.cs.cmu.edu/talks/ for more information.

Best wishes,
Carolyn

Carolyn Penstein Rose
Associate Professor
Language Technologies Institute and Human-Computer Interaction Institute
School of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University

cprose at cs.cmu.edu
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~cprose
http://dance.cs.cmu.edu
Gates-Hillman Center 5415
412-268-7130

Past President, International Society of the Learning Sciences
http://isls.org

Executive Editor, International Journal of Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning
http://ijcscl.org/

Mailing address:
Carolyn Penstein Rose
Carnegie Mellon University - LTI