[DANCE] Joseph Jay Williams presenting MOOClets on September 10

Oliver Ferschke ferschke at cs.cmu.edu
Fri Sep 4 15:11:03 EDT 2015

Dear DANCE partners,
we would like to invite you all to the upcoming DANCE talk on Thursday, September 10 at 11.00 EDT.
Joseph Jay Williams from HarvardX is going to talk about  "MOOClets - A Framework for Enhancing and Personalizing Online Education”.
As usual, you can find more information about the speaker and his talk on the DANCE website under
http://dance.cs.cmu.edu/talks/talk5.html

The October talk will be held by Amy Ogan and Jessica Hammer from Carnegie Mellon University.
In their talk on October 15, Amy and Jessica are going to present the MOOClet framework for enhancing and personalizing online education.
You can find more information under
http://dance.cs.cmu.edu/talks/talk6.html

In other news, Carolyn Rosé recently participated in a Q&A session about DANCE at the Open edX Universities Symposium. You can find the blog post covering the Q&A session here: http://openedxuniversities.org/2015/09/04/qa-with-prof-carolyn-rose/

We hope to see many of you on Thursday at the DANCE talk and welcome everyone of you to participate in the discussions in our Google group on https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/dancecollab

All the best,
Oliver and Carolyn