[DANCE] Sorry for the technical difficulties during the second DANCE talk

Carolyn P. Rose cprose at cs.cmu.edu
Thu Jun 18 19:48:03 EDT 2015

Greetings all!

We now have created camtasia version of today's talk, with voiceover on
the powerpoint slides.  Again we are sorry for the technical difficulties.
You can now find the link to the new recording on the Talks page, there's
also a link to the new recording under the google hangout link on the
google+ page.  And here is the link for your convenience:

http://dance.cs.cmu.edu/talks/talk2.mp4

Best wishes,
Carolyn and Oliver

Carolyn Penstein Rose
Associate Professor
Language Technologies Institute and Human-Computer Interaction Institute
School of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University

cprose at cs.cmu.edu
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~cprose
http://dance.cs.cmu.edu
Gates-Hillman Center 5415
412-268-7130

President, International Society of the Learning Sciences
http://isls.org

Mailing address:
Carolyn Penstein Rose
Carnegie Mellon University - LTI