[DANCE] Using LTI to enable pedagogical scripts and single sign-on for EdX

Carolyn P. Rose cprose at cs.cmu.edu
Fri Feb 20 16:38:54 EST 2015

Hi Stian,

It's true that it can be tricky to augment the edX discussion forums
currently, but there are ways to do so that we found that enabled us to
integrate our Quick Helper intervention in DALMOOC.  We'd love to talk
with you directly to let you know how we did that and also to talk about
ways we might collaborate formally on this MOOC deployment you are working
towards if you are interested.

Best wishes,
Carolyn