[DANCE] Reminder to participate in doodle

Oliver Ferschke ferschke at cs.cmu.edu
Mon Dec 22 11:46:13 EST 2014

Greetings,
and thanks to everybody who already participated in the first part of the two-stage doodle for finding a time slot for our working group hangout.
If you haven't participated so far, you still have the chance to submit your choice of meeting times until the end of the year using the following link

https://doodle.com/e5hhti4hzeu735tu

In early January, we will then have the second doodle to find the best day for the meeting.
Carolyn and I wish you happy holidays and a good start to the new year.

Best,
Oliver