Pull Request #611: Increase MAX_REQ_LEN to allow transport of more sophisticated credentials

Quanah Gibson-Mount quanah at symas.com
Fri Jun 5 11:50:44 EDT 2020

--On Thursday, June 4, 2020 11:28 PM -0700 Matto Marjanovic
<maddog at mir.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I submitted a pull request 4 weeks ago:
>
>    https://github.com/cyrusimap/cyrus-sasl/pull/611
>
> I just now noticed that the cyrus developer notes say "(a quick note to
> the mailing list can speed this along)" regarding getting a review, so
> here is my quick note.

Hi Matto,

I'm waiting on the ongoing licensing and contribution process questions to
be answered before working on any pull requests.  There's still work being
done to de-couple the cyrus-sasl software from CMU and addressing what
licensing, etc should look like.  Which affects what terms pull requests
can be accepted under.

Regards,
Quanah

--