Pull-request with kerberos token delegation option

Quanah Gibson-Mount quanah at symas.com
Fri Jan 24 12:57:05 EST 2020

--On Friday, January 24, 2020 2:03 PM +0100 AiO <aio.sasl at aio.nu> wrote:

> And... Who is responsible for getting pull-requests onto master in this
> project? Because both #591 and #586 are needed in tandem to get master to
> work.

I'm hoping to start working on getting commits integrated to cyrus-sasl
fairly soon, although I need to discuss policy & procedures with the rest
of the people in the project.  Right now I have a couple major commitments
to another project I need to get finished first.

Regards,
Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount