Increase verbosity of logging of saslauth

Jobst Schmalenbach jobst at barrett.com.au
Thu Sep 12 23:52:03 EDT 2019

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 04:12:12AM -0700, Claus Assmann (ca+sasl at esmtp.org) wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 12, 2019, Jobst Schmalenbach wrote:
> > On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 12:04:19AM -0600, Amir Caspi (cepheid at 3phase.com) wrote:
> Don't do that, use the mc macro. See cf/README.

I won't ;-), been using sendmail for a loooooooooooooooooooong time.

> > I would like - at the very least - see the names [[...]]
>
> Get the latest sendmail snapshot and compile with -D_FFR_AUTH_FAIL_LOG_USER

Curious question: Why is this not a default setting in sendmail and could be turned on by a macro?

thanks

--
Jobst Schmalenbach
It took the power of 3 Commodore 64's to go to the moon, but it takes a 2GHz Pentium 4 to run XP... Something is desperately wrong here!