Cyrus SASL and SCRAM etc.

Quanah Gibson-Mount quanah at symas.com
Fri Dec 6 03:25:26 EST 2019

--On Friday, December 6, 2019 5:01 AM +0000 - Neustradamus -
<neustradamus at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have done a PR about some changes, and about missing SCRAM in files...
> - https://github.com/cyrusimap/cyrus-sasl/pull/589
> Can you validate it?

At one point, Howard Chu and I were supposed to be added to the project so
we could start getting things reviewed and in, but nothing ever seemed to
come of that, unfortunately.  I hope it can still happen.  There's a
serious security flaw in Cyrus-SASL that was recently reported that needs
fixing as well.

Regards,
Quanah

--