SASL 2.1.27 rc8

Ken Murchison murch at fastmail.com
Fri Oct 5 11:49:54 EDT 2018

OK.  Back home and looking to finally get this release done. I've
committed a couple of build fixes this morning which I would like tested
by someone other than me.  I also need someone to review the Visual
Studio PR since I don't have a Windows build environment.

--
Ken Murchison
Cyrus Development Team