[ExternalEmail] Alternative to default_realm in krb5.conf question

Sean.Haugh at vertivco.com Sean.Haugh at vertivco.com
Wed Nov 1 13:58:19 EDT 2017

On Wed, Nov 01, 2017 at 02:47:41PM +0000, Jason Trupp wrote:
> Did anyone from the SASL mail list ever respond to you about this inquiry? I
> too was interested in knowing what their suggestions were but never saw any
> more activity on the thread.

Hi Jason, no, I never heard anything back. We ended up using a different
workaround. I did look into the OpenLDAP source, it should be possible
to set with LDAP_OPT_X_SASL_REALM--but only get is implemented right now
afaik.

I agree though, it would be nice to get a clear "yes/no/your application
code is wrong".