telnet hangs on the sasl2 part

Roelof Wobben r.wobben at home.nl
Fri Jun 2 17:49:50 EDT 2017

Op 2-6-2017 om 23:41 schreef Alexander Dalloz:
> Am 02.06.2017 um 08:31 schrieb Roelof Wobben:
>> pwcheck_method = auxprop
>> auxprop_plugin = sasldb2
>> mech_list = plain login cram-md5 digest-md5 ntlm
>
> That's wrong syntax. That mistake creates the very same Postfix error
> log messages for me too testing your issue.
>
> Correct it to:
>
> pwcheck_method: auxprop
> auxprop_plugin: sasldb2
> mech_list: plain login cram-md5 digest-md5 ntlm
>
> Alexander

Sorry, that were typo's from me.
The real file looks like what you have stated.

@dan

you are right, I also cannot find a reference to saslauthd
I Only see that if I do not start it , I see error messages in my maillog.

The sasld has as owner postfix: root as the documentation on the postfix
site is saying.
I have checked and on the smtp rule chrooted is set to N.

Roelof