Is anyone using GSS-SPNEGO in cyrus-sasl?

Jakub Jelen jjelen at redhat.com
Tue Feb 21 09:36:28 EST 2017

Hello all,
we are working in support for GSS-SPNEGO, but there is a problem that
current implementation (RFC) is not compatible with the only other
implementation we know about on Windows.

Is there anyone using the GSS-SPNEGO against something else than Windows?

We would like to modify this behavior to work with Windows and we would
like to estimate what can be broken by the modification of this behavior
and what are the possibilities to support backward compatibility. I
would be glad for any input.

Thanks,
--
Jakub Jelen