Building Cyrus SASL 2.1.26 on Win 64

Alexandru N. Barloiu axl at dale.ro
Thu Feb 16 15:36:12 EST 2017

On Thu, 2017-02-16 at 20:17 +0000, Karthikeyan Manivannan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I managed to build and use 2.1.26 on Linux without any issues. I used
> the following configure command
> ./configure --disable-cram --disable-digest --disable-scram --
> disable-login --disable-otp --disable-passdss --disable-krb4 --
> disable-srp --without-des CFLAGS="-g"
>
> What do I need to do if I want to replicate the same on a Win64
> machine?
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Karthik

it would depend on the environment. although... i wouldn't disable
cram. in point of fact, my implementation of both smtp/imap ONLY uses
cram.

i'm guessing cygwin. or maybe that bash thingie ubuntu wrapper linuxe
thingie? or maybe some form of project in visual studio (am not aware
of one in existence). sorry. curious.

but the simple solution is to make a virtual machine. and just use
linux. on windows. food for thought.