SASL 2.1.27 rc6

Dan White dwhite at olp.net
Fri Dec 22 11:49:04 EST 2017

Ken,

I'm running in to this:

additional info: SASL(-1): generic failure: Unable to find a callback: 32775

from:

https://github.com/cyrusimap/cyrus-sasl/issues/464

but with GSSAPI, and not GSS-SPNEGO.

In the following scenarios:

ldapwhoami/heimdal -> slapd/mit
ldapwhoami/heimdal -> slapd/heimdal
ldapwhoami/heimdal -> Microsoft AD

But these work:

ldapwhoami/mit -> slapd/mit
ldapwhoami/mit -> MS AD

I can set security properties with the libldab library (ldap.conf(5)). I
tried playing around with maxbufsize, since there are hints that may be
related when searching on google, but it had no effect.

All Heimdal tests are using version 7.5.0, manually compiled.

Do you have suggestions of where to debug?

--
Dan White