Cyrus-sasl official releases?

Roberto C. Sánchez roberto at connexer.com
Thu Oct 13 16:09:49 EDT 2016

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 03:00:27PM -0400, Ken Murchison via Cyrus-sasl wrote:
> I'd like to get a new release out the door by the end of October.

Anything you can do to get the release out sooner would be better.  It
might be a bit of a challenge, but I'd like to see if we can get the
next version into Debian before the freeze takes in early January.  The
only thing that might cause a problem with this is if the new upstream
release has a SONAME change and we need to to package transitions.  The
window for that closes in three weeks.

Regards,

-Roberto
--