Cross-compiling Cyrus SASL

W. Michael Petullo mike at flyn.org
Sun Oct 9 17:38:33 EDT 2016

I am the maintainer of the OpenWrt Cyrus SASL package. OpenWrt is a
Linux distribution which targets routers and other small devices, and
building OpenWrt packages requires a cross-compiler.

I have found that Cyrus SASL's GSSAPI module will fail to compile when
using a cross-compiler. This is because the configure script uses
AC_TRY_RUN to check for SPNEGO support (see cmulocal/sasl2.m4). Would it
be possible to modify the configure script to avoid the use of AC_TRY_RUN?

--
Mike

:wq